Sunday, October 4, 2009

First time lucky?

alright so uhh first blog. Decided to wing it seeing as everyone's blogging these days.. might as well give it a shot; "try everything at least once" Yes dan, apart from THAT. Please don't pay attention to my email address if it show's up, i was naive and in fifth class. Made a new email but it failed so i abandoned it. At the moment i'm actually supposed to be writing my english essay but i might as well do it Tuesday seeing as it's due Wednesday, Ms. Guilfoyle wont know the difference. Ugh why am i talking about school? It's rediculous boring a bitchy and certain members of the staff cannot accept it is no longer a convent school. Fuck St.Wolstan's.
Anyone that knows me knows that i have the queerest taste in music; hence the general weirdness and randomness, etc. I'm starting to get back into rave, and rock too.. weird, eh? Reeeeally want to go to paramore but my parent's are crazily strict &c they're from the midlands and have that old school way of rearing their kids ("make room for God," "NO boyfriends or girlfriends are to pass that stairs!") but they're still kinda funny. My family's like a crazier version of the Weasley's- minus the whole harry potter fiasco. Our house is a refuge for friends who have nowhere else to go (oriana..?) but we're not like the brady bunch. We fight alot too. It's like a love hate relationship except walking away is not an option. Woo! Recently we got a new dog Cody and she's the cutest thing even though she has a habbit of chewing on my shoes an my nose O: Dan's the first boyfriend i brought home, the poor thing. I'm pretty glad i did actually, otherwise my dad wouldnt of dropped him home (;D)
I have four reeeally good friends: Oriana, Karen, Niamh & Orlaigh (no they're not my only friends) they're my rocks and as corny as it sounds they're the best. No joke, I'm talkin' aweeeeesometastic. We went to a rollerdisco yesterday and now i have the biggest blister on my foot. Stupid skates! We're like first years again this year.. being all excited about the gaa, at this stage we should be "cooler than an eskimo's piss" (RO'C-K thank you very much :L) basically i love my friends, they're like my other family, fuck it- they're part of my family :) I'm usually a fighter but these days I'm a peace-keeper between Karen & Ors; ilovethem(:
Has anyone else noticed that even though there's a recession people are still going shooping? It's not even like they're spending money. Everyone got soo used to the celtic tiger that we've forgotten what it's like to only have fifty cents, not even enough to buy a daim bar (yes- it happened to me like a week ago in spar.. funny. :L) people are always moaning about work and shhtuff but if you think about, it could be alot worse. Yoiu could not have work. Then what would yah do? Sweet fuck all, that's what :L

Okaaay when i start ranting about the recession it's time to go :P
Niamh xo

Ps. SWINE FLU!
oh and efa you're now mentiones; welcome back ;)

1 comment:

  1. That essay is due wednesday i thought it was tomorrow ive just spent 4 hours on it :(
    oh nd follow me im following you ;)coz im a stalker :L Yeah ive lots of gossip for you on stuff but dont worry im still back BABY;)xxxx

    ReplyDelete